SERVICE TECHNICIAN CAREERS
MSC | Mechanical Service Corporation was founded in 1976 by a young service technician with the singular objective of specializing in HVAC diagnostics and service. Today, as a union service subspecialist in advanced HVACR, process cooling and controls in commercial, industrial and institutional environments, we are considered to be the premier expert of our kind in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions.
Our philosophy is simple: to hire, train, and promote the most talented service technicians in the HVACR industry.
The ideal MSC service technician has an analytical mindset and keener interest in HVAC's deeper scientific principles than the typical mechanic. In support of these valued qualities, MSC has much to offer:
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- Continual, advanced in-house technical training
- Manufacturer training for equipment, diagnostics and tools
- Support from our in-house team of engineers
- The most advanced, up-to-date diagnostic tools available in our industry
MSC is always looking for qualified professionals to augment our team. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining us.
Current Open Positions:
Senior HVACR Technician